About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at Lebanon Valley College majoring in psychology. I love traveling and during the 2010 Fall semester I will be studying in Perugia, Italy. "Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Umbra Photo of the Month Winner is....

Ciao!

As I previously posted in one of my blog entries, I entered a photo into the Umbra Institute's photo of the month contest.  This afternoon I found out that my photo was selected as the winner!!  This is the photo I entered from my trip to the island of Capri....
For my prize I will receive a free pizza from a local pizzeria here in Perugia!  My roommates and I are going to enjoy this very much :)  

You can also see my photo on the Umbra Institute blog and Facebook page..here are the links.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!  As for me my roommates and I are going to a pizza making workshop tonight conducted by the Umbra Institute, I can't wait!

Italian word of the post:
    fotografia - photography

Morgan :)

 

1 comment: