About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at Lebanon Valley College majoring in psychology. I love traveling and during the 2010 Fall semester I will be studying in Perugia, Italy. "Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Friday, October 29, 2010

Back in Perugia!

Ciao!

I am safe and sound back at school in Perugia.  I got back this afternoon around 4 pm after taking 1 plane, 2 buses, and 2 trains.  I am a little tired but happy to be back in the town I love!  Starting tomorrow I am going to do some blog posts about my entire Fall break.  Tomorrow will be part 1: Venice, so stay tuned for that!  Now I am off to my apartment to make some pasta for dinner!

Italian word of the post:
    benvenuti a casa - welcome home

Morgan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment