About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at Lebanon Valley College majoring in psychology. I love traveling and during the 2010 Fall semester I will be studying in Perugia, Italy. "Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Break Already?!

Ciao!

So midterms are over!!  I had my last midterm yesterday afternoon and this morning I had my last Italian class before Fall break.  I can't believe that I am on Fall break right now, it's crazy!  I don't have any classes until Tuesday November 2nd because November 1st is a national holiday in Italy.  And tonight, my grand adventure begins for my roommate Erin and I! 

I have an overnight train leaving tonight at midnight to Venice.  Friday I will be spending the day in Venice and leaving that night on an overnight train to Salzburg, Austria.  I have 2 days in Austria then I'll be heading to Prague in the Czech Republic.  After spending 3 nights in Prague I am going to Munich, Germany for 1 day then taking a flight from Munich to Pisa, Italy.  I will be back in Perugia on Friday October 29th!  This will definitely be an adventure and I am starting to get a little nervous.  I have never planned a vacation for myself and it's all a bit overwhelming to me.  Hopefully, everything will go off without a hitch!

As I will be gone for 7 days I will not be able to blog very much.  I am hoping to go to an internet cafe if possible to give a quick update of my location so stay tuned for that.  And of course when I return I hope to give a blog update of my entire Fall break! 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far and have a great weekend everybody!

Italian word of the post:
    vacanza - vacation

Morgan :)

P.S. Go Phillies!!  I realize they are down 3-1 at the moment but anything can happen!  As long as the Yankees don't make it I will be a happy camper!  And since I can't watch the rest of the games due to my break I will have to be updated a few days later than all of you.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment