About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at Lebanon Valley College majoring in psychology. I love traveling and during the 2010 Fall semester I will be studying in Perugia, Italy. "Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Ciao!

I have just finished my second final and I have two more tomorrow and then I am finished!  It feels so weird to be finishing these classes and packing all of my stuff at the same time.  As I am packing my roommates and I were all talking about our favorite things we have done during the semester.  So I thought it's only fair that I make a list of my favorite things from this amazing semester in Italia!  Some of these things we also discussed at an Umbra meeting we had about two weeks ago..enjoy!!

My favorite meal in Italy: Pizza lasagna (pizza with ricotta cheese, ham, basil, and mozzarella cheese)

My favorite place I visited in Italy: Capri

My favorite place I visited outside of Italy: tie between London, England and Salzburg, Austria

My least favorite city I visited: Rome, Italy

 My favorite weekend here: Going to London for Harry Potter weekend and the Amalfi Coast trip


Food I will miss the most: Gelato!!

First meal I want to eat in the USA: Turkey boat sub from P + J's and a root beer float

Place I want to come back and visit: Perugia of course!

I could probably go on and on with this list but the truth is I will miss a lot about Perugia and Italy itself!  Now I should probably get back to studying for my last two finals tomorrow.  I will update once more before I leave for the US on Friday morning!

Italian word of the post:
    inverno - winter

Morgan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment