About Me

My photo
I am a Junior at Lebanon Valley College majoring in psychology. I love traveling and during the 2010 Fall semester I will be studying in Perugia, Italy. "Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Friday, August 13, 2010

What's In a Name?

My friends introduced me to the musical "Spring Awakening" some months ago, and as everyone does (admit it!) we get on YouTube and search for clips.  So that's exactly what I did and the music became ingrained in my mind right away.  Granted, I have never seen this musical in person but I am in love nonetheless!  It is such a wonderful story about growing up and the challenges teenagers face while doing so.  And while searching the vast clips I stumbled upon this particular clip of a main character, Moritz who exclaims his joy about a situation and shouts...

"Truly, truly, truly heaven must feel like this!"

I felt this quote perfectly described what I am about to go through by studying abroad.  So now you all know the reasoning for my blog's name and hopefully you will fall in love with this quote as I did when I first came upon it.

Only 20 days until I leave for Italy!

Morgan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment